Why Should I Attend
- Learn how to enable feature-based service provisioning, authorization control, metering, and management for your software delivered as a service
- Be among the first software publishers to access Sentinel Cloud — the world’s first and only comprehensive solution for enabling software monetization in the cloud.
- Discover best practices for introducing cloud services to a historically on-premise product portfolio without suffering from revenue cannibalization.
- Meet with your peers and colleagues, industry analysts, and thought leaders to discuss the issues facing cloud-based software offerings
- Hear success stories and cloud/SaaS project examples from analysts and companies like yours
- Discuss the newest technologies available for taking your software pricing, packaging, and management strategies to the cloud and maximize profitability, agility, and competitiveness
Software vendors migrating to on-demand models, and SaaS providers optimizing their offering, need to constantly adapt service catalogs and pricing configurations to meet the needs of the different market segments they serve. At the same time you need to ensure that you are fairly compensated and build profitable customer relationships.
LicensingLive "Monetizing Software in the Cloud" is a 1-day event dedicated to the challenges and solutions around delivering software as a service. Join this live event and learn how to migrate all or portion of your software catalog to the cloud, ensure service agreement compliance, automate operational processes including contract provisioning and billing, all the while enabling the definition and easy management of a versatile service catalog.
Be among the first software publishers to access Sentinel Cloud — the world's first and only comprehensive solution for enabling software monetization in the cloud. Offered entirely as a service in the cloud, Sentinel Cloud enables SaaS providers to easily define and manage a versatile service catalog, automatically provision service contracts, ensure service agreement compliance, and track service usage for billing and intelligence purposes.
Who Should Attend
If you are a decision maker with a SaaS provider or Software vendor and design, develop, manage, sell or support software in the cloud — this event is for you! You are involved in the business of delivering software as a service, and packaging offerings, define pricing models, manage and monitor SaaS entitlements in the following business functions:
- New Product / Service Development
- Product / Service Management
- Director/VP Software Development / Engineering
- Operations (Customer Support and Fulfillment, Licensing,...)